Utah Crowdfunding Summit 2019
Join us on May 15, 2019 for the tips, tricks, and secrets of crowdfunding and to learn the needed skills to make your crowdfunding campaign a smashing success! You will learn how to transition to a bona-fide post-Kickstarter business, from serial crowdfunder and entrepreneur Ryan Treft, and eCommerce finance expert Brittany Brown.
You will also learn from some of Utah’s entrepreneurs who are crashing the crowdfunding scene, including Kate Hansen of Culinesco, Kelsey O’Callaghan of Dorai Home.
Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2019
7:30 am Registration, Networking, Sponsor Tables & Food
8:30 Welcome and Introduction
- Bryce Hansen, Salt Lake Small Business Development Center
- Tim Cooley, The Mill at Miller Campus
8:40 SESSION 1 – From Pre-campaign to Getting on Amazon after you Fund!
- Ryan Treft of Corso, Peejamas, CoalaTree: Knowing if Kickstarter is Right for
Your Idea, and What to do if it is!
- Brittany Brown of LedgerGurus: Getting on Amazon, Walmart.com, and other
great online places post-Kickstarter
- Short Q&A moderated by Tim Cooley of The Mill at Miller Campus
10:00 Networking Break & Sponsor Tables
10:40 SESSION 2 – Panel: Kickstarter: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly — and how to win!
- Moderator: Beth Colosimo, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
- Panelist: Kate Hansen, Culinesco
- Panelist: Kelsey O’Callaghan, Dorai Home
- Panelist: Jamaica Trinnaman, Hello! Bulk Market
11:55 Closing Remarks by Event Organizers
12:00 End of Event
Salt Lake Community College – Miller Campus
Karen Gail Miller Conference Center (KGMC)
9750 South 300 West
Sandy, Utah 84070
For more info, go to https://www.utahcrowdfunder.com